IDEA BANK: Career Fair at the Library?

I think it would be an awesome idea if the library held a career fair for high school students and their parents. I'm going into my junior year at NHHS and I really have no idea what I want to study when it's time for college. I actually have no idea what colleges to apply to because I have no idea what I want to study. 

Our school has a couple of career-related events and we can always talk to our guidance counselors, but it would be cool to hear from people in our community that work different jobs, like nurses, firefighters, hair dressers, dental hygienists, and more. I think it would be good have a mix of trades with people who studied through apprenticeships and people who've gone to college/earned the degrees necessary to do their jobs. 

I even think a librarian can come talk about their job too. I love the library, but I'm really not sure what all the different librarians do. It could be fun to learn.

The career fair could be held in the fall right after we go back to school or maybe in the spring before the junior class becomes seniors. It could give those juniors time over the summer to think about what they want to do. It may also give seniors who have picked a college and are going in "Undecided" some ideas of what to study after they complete their required courses. 

Overall I think it could be a great event.