Study Resource: Mometrix

I've recently learned that the library offers free resources that can help with my school work. One of them is called "Mometrix." It's a collection of study guides, flash cards, and practice tests for a bunch of different exams.

Mometrix helped me study for the SATs because I was able to download a full PDF copy of the 2024-2025 SAT book. I couldn't find the physical book anywhere and I really didn't want to buy it online. There are a few practice tests in the book so I was able to go through them to get a feel of how the test is worded/structured. 

There are about 530 pre-made flashcards that I used to study as well. About 300 of them are related to the mathematics portion of the test which was pretty helpful considering math is my weakest subject. 

If you're studying for a standardized test, or even just interested in what kinds of exams there are, I'd visit Mometrix. Next year I'm taking AP Physics and AP Gov. and I will definitely be checking what resources are available to help me study with those tests. Looks like there are a bunch of AP subjects included in the collection so they might be able to help other high school students too.

- Nora H., Grade 10